Dot & Key Post Swim Hair Dechlorinating Spray, swimspray for hair, chlorine protection in swimming pool
Chlorine may keep pool water free from harmful bacteria, but it does your hair a lot of harm in the process. This bleaching agent not only lightens hair colour, but also damages and dulls the tresses. It can’t be washed away like dirt because it physically binds itself to the hair and strips away its natural oils. Regular swimming and exposure to chlorine can leave hair extremely dry and brittle due to cracked cuticles.
Dot & Key Post Swim Spray for Hair Dechlorinating contains vitamin C and antioxidant-rich complexes that bind to the chlorine in hair strands and pull it out gently, neutralizing it to prevent damage. It also shields coloured hair from pool chemicals and gets rid of that unpleasant chlorine odour, leaving a refreshing fragrance of bergamot and lime. It doesn’t contain any nasty chemicals like parabens or sulphates, and protects hair gently, without causing dryness or damage. Use it in combination with our pre swim spray, and you won’t have to worry about chlorine again. You also won’t have to reach for the shampoo bottle every time you take a swim. Get soft, healthy, frizz-free hair while enjoying the pool all summer.
- Chlorine protection hair spray in swimming pools
- Prevents hair damage & dryness from pool chemicals
- With antioxidants to remove chlorine from hair
- Leaves hair soft, frizz-free and chlorine-free
- With refreshing citrusy bergamot-lime fragrance
- Made without any nasty chemicals, it is 100% safe and gentle on skin.
- Derma Tested, vegetarian friendly & cruelty free skincare.
How To Use
1) Spray generously all over the scalp and hair after swimming.
2) Leave on for 2-3 minutes.
3) Gently rinse with water to wash away the chlorine.
4) Shampooing not needed.
Lime Oil :
Vitamin C and antioxidant-rich complexes bind to the chlorine in hair strands and pull it out gently, neutralizing it to prevent damage.
Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil:
Shields coloured hair from pool chemicals and gets rid of that unpleasant chlorine odour, leaving a refreshing fragrance of bergamot and lime.